Deliver video on demand across the world's largest Tier 1 network for unsurpassed scale, reliability, and performance.
For organizations that want to deliver the best possible video experience, BG Video Delivery enables content owners to deliver videos on Web sites and in applications that start instantly and play smoothly. We offer flexible configuration options, advanced video features, affordable packages for smaller requirements, competitive pricing and scale for larger requirements, and 24/7 support.
Check out theto see what you can do with BG Video Delivery. Or for an in-depth review of the marketplace, essential criteria for selecting providers and more, get instant access to our .
- Network Presence: Nodes around the globe, including North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Australia, and India.
- Network Reach: Integrated with the largest global Tier 1 reach network in the world extending into over 200 countries and territories.
- Configurations & Network Architecture: We offer flexible configuration options for the storage and delivery of your videos. Push files to our origin servers to leverage the performance and cost benefits of our distributed origin architecture. Alternatively, have us pull files from your origin server or cloud storage account using our reverse proxy configuration and we'll deliver and cache them on our edge servers.
Web Site & Account Configuration
- CNAME Masking: Available.
- Custom Doc Roots: Optional package is available.
Content and Content Control
- Ingestion: Upload content by FTP, WebDav, or rsync.
- Output Protocols: HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTMPE, RTMPT, RTMPTE, RTSP, adaptive HTTP streaming, and Silverlight.
- Devices Supported: Support for Flash-enabled PCs, mobile devices (including iOS devices), and set-top boxes.
- Content Control:
- Customer configurable CNAMEs.
- Rapid cache purging with the CDN.
- Customers retain full control of their content and have the ability to add, delete, rename, and update their content. Most actions are reflected in the system in under a minute.
- Delivery Control: Customers can choose the global region(s) from where their content may be served.
- Customers can maintain control to where their content may be (and may not be) served by the CDN, including at the country level or at the metro level (US only).
Video Feature Support
- Advanced Progressive: Support for the ability for end-users to skip without downloading, jump between quality levels, jump between clips. API allows customers to provide support in their Flash players so end users can create start and stop points of content and share the clips with friends. Supported file types for Advanced Progressive are .flv, .mp4, .m4v.
- Bitrates and Throttling: Support for delivery of multiple bitrates is standard and rate-throttling is optional.
- Security: Optional security package available. BitGravity URLs can be secured based on expiry time, allowed or disallowed countries, allowed or disallowed metros, IP address, or user-agent match string.
- Flash Players: Support for the free BitGravity Flash Player (supports Advanced Progressive), Flowplayer, JW Player, and more.
Reporting and Analytics
- Near real-time reporting. Optional access to raw logs.
- 24 x 7 email and phone support included at no extra cost.