Most content acceleration solutions offer limited network coverage, varying levels of reliability and performance, point solutions, and limited device support. BG Web Site Acceleration offers delivery of a wide variety of content, such as Web assets, videos, software, and more to a wide variety of devices, including PCs, tablets, mobile devices, and IPTVs. The result is a world-class experience for your audience no matter where they are and how they are accessing your content.
- Our parent company, Tata Communications, owns the world's largest Tier 1 network, providing superior reliability and performance to end users in over 200 countries and territories.
- Nodes are located around the globe, including North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, and India.
Web Site & Account Configuration
- Flexible choice of storage configurations: Customers can have the CDN pull files from their origin server, use cloud storage, or upload content and use the CDN's origin servers.
- Customer configurable CNAMEs.
- Billing: Support for GB delivered or 95th percentile billing.
Content, Content Management & Devices
- Rich proxy capabilities, including query string handling and custom header processing.
- Control over HTTP header responses.
- Rapid cache purging within the CDN.
- Override TTL for cached objects specified by the origin.
- API support for cache purging by object in the CDN.
- Customers retain full control of their content and have the ability to add, delete, rename, and update their own content.
- Supported Devices: Support for browsers on PCs, tablets, mobile devices, and set-top boxes.
Delivery Support, Control & Security
- Supported Protocols: HTTP.
- Multi-format video delivery: HTTP, RTMP, RTSP.
- Support for authentication with customer origin.
- Support for reverting to a secondary origin in case the primary origin server is unavailable.
- Control the region(s) from where files are served.
- Support for geo-blocking with directory-level control over where the content may and may not be served by the CDN, country, or metro level (US only).
- SSL delivery to end users using the BitGravity certificate.